What is my Zone?

To ascertain the zone and other controls that apply to your land it will be necessary to refer to the Boorowa Local Environmental Plan 2012.

To ensure the integrity of Council's advice is maintained, all zoning requests must be made in writing. Alternatively a s149 Planning Certificate may be obtained or the zone maps downloaded for viewing from the following link:


Zoning information cannot be provided over the phone.